Jackson Releases Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Soloist SL7
The latest creation from veteran metal guitarist Jeff Loomis and Jackson Guitars features a basswood body and deep bass tone.
Jackson and Loomis first collaborated in 2020 to create the Loomis Pro Series Signature Kelly, an aggressive signature ax featuring a basswood body with a sandblasted ash top, finished in black with white binding giving a weathered look and threatening. This time around, the duo have created a seven-string soloist designed to handle the progressive metal giant’s furious and complex playing that brought him fame with Nevermore and Arch Enemy. The Soloist SL7 will captivate musicians who strive to emulate the heavy low-end sound and complex arrangements on which Loomis has built his career.
The Signature model is designed to reflect Loomis’ extensive knowledge of what makes a guitar perfect for playing metal. His decades of experience have taught him that the 26.5-inch scale he chose is ideal for perfect intonation on the neck of a seven-string. The graphite-reinforced neck-thru neck with a 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard allows for light and skillful playing. Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts pickups are designed to cut through any mix and the Floyd Rose 1500 Series double-locking bridge system was developed to handle the most aggressive barbell techniques. Luminlay side dots on the neck allow for playing in the darkest of venues and the satin black sandblasted Loomis Signature Soloist top gives it a look that leaps off the stage.
Jeff Loomis introduces his new Signature Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7 model
- Basswood Body with Sandblasted Ash Top
- Maple neck-thru with graphite reinforcement and color-matched satin back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, pearlescent sharkfin inlays and Luminlay side dots
- Heel adjustment rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Double Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop double-locking strap buttons
Available in satin black with white binding, matches the Jackson pointed 7-line headstock and black hardware. For more information, visit www.jacksonguitars.com. US$1,699.99.
From articles on your site
Related articles on the web